News & Events
PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
Department of COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING organized “Personality Development Programme” on 22nd December, 2017 for CSE branch students. Mr.V. Prasanna Venkatesan, International Success Coach, Author & Advocate, has honoured the occasion with his graceful presence. The session started with welcome address by Ms.M.Madhumitha and was followed by felicitation of the guests.
The programme aimed to teach participants to work with various professionals, people and groups
- To understand the meaning of life and work in the present context;
- To enhance their communication skills and interpersonal skills in order to function in professional and social settings effectively;
- To enrich the academic language skills (writing and presentation skills) for academic writing and presentations;
- To understand effective planning, time management and implementation for setting goals and achieving both personal and professional goals;
- To learn to evaluate oneself (self appraisal and introspection) for further growth, personally and professionally
All the students took very keen interest and they were stuck to learn the ways to enhance their career and personality development through the golden rules enumerated in the workshop. The workshop proved to be very beneficial for the students.